Animosity Forum | Animosity Blog | Campaign wargaming for fun

ght to outline my life. I wan

Anything gaming related, army ideas, general questions, news and rumours etc.

ght to outline my life. I wan

Postby ylq » 07 Sep 2019, 08:38

face is only the last branch, so to do as "Large-level makeup" as Lin Qingxuan said, I think that releasing the truth is the most important. Wang Yangming said: "When you look at the flowers in the future, this flower and the sorrow are in the same silence; when you look at the flower, the color of the flower is clear for a while, so you know that the flower is not outside the heart." Perhaps for makeup, this seems to be a paradox. . The original purpose of makeup is to hide the self of the self, and the true self is hidden between the layers of petals. However, this kind of makeup is the release of potential beauty. It is the process of transforming oneself from the bottom of my heart. So what is the real makeup now? In the afternoon of autumn, hold a book, take a sip of tea, sniff In September, Guizi, Mu Yimu warm sunshine in the high-speed world, has also stopped, I believe that the heart has a tiger, sniffing roses, I do not let life smooth my sharp angle Marlboro Cigarettes, and let the trend take away my personality. I only want to make up my own makeup. I would rather be a singer on the edge of the prosperous world. I would like to have the world to be drunk. I am willing to use my emotional mind to convey me. I use rational thought to outline my life. I want to use the clearest. Smile, with a touch of plain makeup, confidently face life. Since ancient times, beauty has been beautiful in her care for her life. Beauty is a deep feeling of life, only to use the exquisite eyebrow pencil to outline the uniqueness of their lives. Under the window of Xiaoxuan, in front of the sandal mirror, the woman's make-up is like a beautiful and delicate dance Newport Cigarettes. Every subtlety, every smile that changes with the music, is recorded in the bronze-stained scratches. Beauty, but it is inevitably contaminated with dust. If you ask a material woman, what kind of beautiful woman she is, she may be indulging for a while, then holding a thick foundation to slap you: "Well, of course, the latest item in Paris Fashion Week. Also, there is Chanel's perfume, elegant style. There must be sad eyes, light gait, golden proportion of the body!" At this time your heart feels infinitely desolate. When is the beauty of manned by material layers? When did life become a grand masquerade? When is the aesthetics, it��s in the darkness of the city, watching the youngest woman walking in the bright glass window of the most prosperous commercial street, and the noise of heavy metal music Slamming the women's slender high heels. People in the sinusoidal emergency tube lost their self. Numerous people tried to cover their personal temperament with glamorous clothing. Countless people tried to cover their cosmetics and hurriedly buried the lost years. If a woman walks on the ancient streets with such makeup, it is really ridiculous. So, what exactly is makeup? Make-up is no longer a short-acting action, but a process of constructing the thickness of life Marlboro Red. This thickness is not covered by a thick powdery face that can be reached by the thickness of the material. Even the person who recognizes himself is not allowed to be in the mirror. The woman with heavy makeup always gives the atmosphere of the fireworks of the world. Even in the very affluent places like caf��s, she is still the woman who remembers to play mahjong three. Some people will say that the original minority of the contemporary women's natural beauty, how can we not make up? A woman who does not wear makeup is not responsible for herself. However, the writer Bi Shumin wrote the article "Surface Faces the Sky", and Chi Zijian also said, "I am light makeup." "Natural decoration is just the right embellishment." Those who questioned, who can deny these two The spiritual enrichment of female writers, therefore, the bright petals will fall with the autumn wind, and only the spiritual fullness will make us still tall and straight in the winterThen, how to get the fullness of this spirit? Lin Huiyin is known as the most temperamental woman in the Republic of China. Her temperament comes from the cultivation of her classic literature from the small book of Xiangmen, from her in the chaos of the world, still not forgetting to think about life and caring for others. She always keeps her own truth, no matter what the situation, there is that attachment. As one of the greatest architects of modern China, she lived with love and dignity. Likher, the makeup on the face is only the last branch.herefore, to achieve "a deeper layer of makeup" as Lin Qingxuan said, I think that releasing the truth is the most important. Wang Yangming said: "When you look at the flowers in the future, this flower and the sorrow are in the same silence; when you look at the flower, the color of the flower is clear for a while, so you know that the flower is not outside the heart." Perhaps for makeup, this seems to be a paradox. . The original purpose of makeup is to hide the self of the self, and the true self is hidden between the layers of petals. However, this kind of makeup is the release of potential beauty. It is the process of transforming oneself from the bottom of my heart. Now, what is the real makeup in the autumn afternoon, holding a book, taking a sip of tea, sniffing and smelling nine Yue Guizi, Mu Yimu warm sunshine in the high-speed world, has also stopped, I believe that the heart has a tiger, sniffing roses, I do not let life smooth my sharp corners, nor let the trend take away my personality. I only make up the makeup that belongs to me. I would rather be the singer on the edge of the prosperous world. I would like to have the world to be drunk. I am willing to use my sensible mind to convey the self. I use the rational thought to outline my life. I want to use the clearest smile. With a touch of plain makeup, confidently face life.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online
ylq
Runt

Return to General gaming chat