Animosity Forum | Animosity Blog | Campaign wargaming for fun

Proper term for this kind of graphics scaling/zoom?

Just fancy chatting rubbish? Feel free to do it here...

Proper term for this kind of graphics scaling/zoom?

Postby Williamhawk » 20 Dec 2017, 12:03


I've been doing this kind of zoom out/scaling with graphic elements on different projects, but now I need to communicate it via written instructions and I realized I've never known if there was an actual term for it or not (yep, total amateur here).

Basically, it's starting with a graphic element blown up too large to fit on the screen, and then scaling it down to "snap" into place at the right size and position on the screen, as with this Harry Potter title at about 00:05:

Please Help.


for more you can check:

Promotional Marketing Example
Posts: 154
Joined: 06 Oct 2017, 13:11

Return to Off topic forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests