Animosity Forum | Animosity Blog | Campaign wargaming for fun

Batman, Aftermath

Anything gaming related, army ideas, general questions, news and rumours etc.

Batman, Aftermath

Postby venerabledread » 28 Sep 2015, 22:21

It's been very quiet round here, many of us so busy with the Batman Tournament prep that other gaming systems have gently faded from view... or were torn from our bosom by the callous evil corporation that controls our destiny! Yes, I miss The Old World!

It was certainly proving to be an interesting endeavour, with our most memorable events being set in the time that GW forgot. Before Stormcast Eternals joined the lengthy list of unimaginative names beginning with 'Storm' that Is the current fetish for GW, we within Animosity were really enjoying our trips into the Worlds Edge Mountains or across to the misty shores of Albion!

So where do we go from here? (Beware, acronyms ahead!)

Are you tinkering with KoW or AOS? I've been hell bent on organising and learning to play BMG! So What to do with WFB?

Play it of course, and be damned the consequences! Bring me my hammer, my Warhammer, I will live in the Old World, where Men are not Sigmarines but Dwarf's are Dwarf's and Elves are pointy eared cowards!

In other news, APOCALYPTICON UK 2015 approaches, preceded by our first full venture into Holmfirth with Batman - The Long Halloween! Following hard upon the apocalyptic action will be Road Rage. More news and details of which will be released soon!
venerabledread
Master of the Administratum

Re: Batman, Aftermath

Postby Llamafish » 29 Sep 2015, 10:51

OldWorld all the way! Tbh I dont mind which system I play, just dislike stormcast!
Attachments
FB_IMG_1443478468871.jpg
Llamafish
Master of the Administratum

Return to General gaming chat