Animosity Forum | Animosity Blog | Campaign wargaming for fun

New Guy saying hello

Welcome to Animosity! This is a forum for all new members. Feel free to post an introduction and tell us about yourself here along with any questions you might have. Most of us don't bite...

New Guy saying hello

Postby Brother Grimm » 25 Aug 2015, 11:42

Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Brother Grimm (or Lee in polite company).

I am a huge Horus Heresy collector who games occasionally.

I'm looking into getting more into the gaming side of the hobby and heard about this place through the Eye of Horus podcast. Their description of one of the Animosity events sounded incredible and narrative gaming is exactly what I'm looking for.

I currently have an Iron Hands army and several WIP Legions including Imperial Fists, Emperor's Children, Sons of Horus and Death Guard. I'm also slowly working on a Knight army and a Titan Legio too (although those may take a while).

Really hoping to get in some more Heresy gaming and get along to some events :D
Brother Grimm
Squiggly squig

Re: New Guy saying hello

Postby venerabledread » 25 Aug 2015, 21:15

I didn't even know people were talking about us... that's nice to know.

Welcome the the forum dude.
venerabledread
Master of the Administratum

Postby chilledmonkeybrains » 27 Aug 2015, 16:42

Welcome aboard Lee!

Liking the sound of those legions. And if you're building a titan legion, I recommend heading over (online, at least) to see some friends of ours at the Titan Owners Club!

Cheers

James
My sculpting blog: chilledmonkeybrains.com
chilledmonkeybrains
Master of the Administratum

Postby Ellen E. Williams » 20 Dec 2016, 13:49

Brother Grimm wrote:Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Brother Grimm (or Lee in polite company).

I am a huge Horus Heresy collector who games occasionally.

I'm looking into getting more into the gaming side of the hobby and heard about this place through the Eye of Horus podcast. Their description of one of the Animosity events sounded incredible and narrative gaming is exactly what I'm looking for.

I currently have an Iron Hands army and several WIP Legions including Imperial Fists, Emperor's Children, Sons of Horus and Death Guard. I'm also slowly working mega moolah slot on a Knight army and a Titan Legio too (although those may take a while).

Really hoping to get in some more Heresy gaming and get along to some events :D

Hi, nice to see you here. I think you'll find a lot of interesting info.
This is me! What you see is what you get.
Ellen E. Williams
Squiggly squig

Return to Introductions