Animosity Forum | Animosity Blog | Campaign wargaming for fun

So my question is, how should I create crap?

Download all the Animosity game packs and expansions right here!

So my question is, how should I create crap?

Postby Dingbest » 23 Nov 2020, 03:31

My main strategy for Jad is to just use diamond bolts on him and try to stay alive. I'm not sure what to do about the healers, perhaps I will just get them to OSRS gold block one another, or maybe get them trapped behind Jad. We are going to see. Now if this plan has some significant flaws, please tell me. :-RRB- And I am also unsure what to have in my inventory, I don't have any idea how many sara brews I shall desire. And perhaps there is another helpful thing I can bring?

I'm considering Bandos soloing, can I get it done with such stats and gear? And so are there any guides that I should consider? I have seen the one on RSC. They go for like 50mil street cost, so I would like to find some decent profit from accessing them before they plummet. I have figured out that that if I had been to use Maple Longs, I would just have the ability to get like 15mil values of junk.

Another method I tried was purchasing Plant Pots for 1 Gp from your gardening shop in Catherby and using them as they're about 90 Gp on the GE, but it's only possible to acquire a max of 3k each hour that's about 300k, to which this is a very tedious methods.

So my question is, how should I create crap? How do YOU make junk? How does anyone make 50mil in crap to market the claws anyways? Any suggestions plox? Pleeeease. I want sell those items. :D. I heard they're really good but I am not really to Old School RS Gold sure if you buy certain pouches and also make them into scrolls or just make the components then scrolls. Are they a great procedure to make junk out of anyway? And finallyI don't mind if I don't make the full 50mil. Would prefer to create at least 20mil from this however, if at all possible. Thanks a lot ahead of time guys.
Dingbest
Squiggly squig

Re: So my question is, how should I create crap?

Postby AnthonyAnson » 01 Dec 2020, 13:24

Hello dear, this is your personal choice and I just want to say when you create any crap so must take assistance from experts that have good information about crap. It is good for you because experts always give good assistance. Well, usually I also take help from experts in my cheap case study writing projects and they always assist me in a good way. So, this is why I am suggesting the experts.
AnthonyAnson
Squiggly squig

Postby arielwilson » 03 Dec 2020, 08:55

I don't know what to say every person have their choices and everyone has the aright to say and talk but the problem is that people think that their choices are good and another is wrong, so that wrong when I go Dissertation Writing Service to get help in my dissertation so my friend is asking what are you doing but when teachers give them dissertation so then the realize how difficult it is so giving respect to all personal choices.
arielwilson
Squiggly squig

Postby Garretjacobs » 03 Dec 2020, 12:36

Your concept of school is going to RS the school world. I read here the forum post about the new concept of school writing & nursing coursework writing and impressed with your new ideas. A great topic for students or for school question.
Garretjacobs
Squiggly squig

Postby johnnyexpert » 07 Dec 2020, 15:14

Seriously? Are you talking about the cow dunk or the mess? Lol

It seemed quite weird but when I saw your post I couldn't stop myself reading the entire post. Isn't it like posting about help to do my assignment. No offence please!
johnnyexpert
Squiggly squig

Postby DissertationUK » 23 Dec 2020, 08:28

Dissertation Writing Ace offers you to experience the writing of professionals through our online dissertation writing services. We feel overwhelmed to provide you with professional dissertation help through our expert writers. Our team of writers has consisted of professionals who are qualified in different fields that allow us to provide you with all kinds of writing services, without any limitations.
DissertationUK
Squiggly squig

Postby itsmonika » 29 Dec 2020, 11:54

I want to buy Hearthgut Hooch Hauler, I was recommended here by the experts of Buy Essay Online and I hope I would get help from here.
itsmonika
Squiggly squig

Return to DOWNLOADS