Animosity Forum | Animosity Blog | Campaign wargaming for fun


The place for showing off conversions or tutorials for making cool stuff!


Postby SirTainly » 03 Oct 2014, 08:55

Started this project back in 5th Ed, to convert a full set of an Archon's retinue. Sadly GW brought out the models and then I stopped making mine as I bought them. The plus was that the GW fine cast models had spare heads which made it easier to go back to my custom set.

here's the 90% done Ur-Ghul, one shoulder is not complete as I used up all the GS I had mixed and it was late.

Nob wiv loadsa dakka!
Posts: 378
Joined: 02 May 2014, 12:50

Return to Conversions & custom models

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest