Animosity Forum | Animosity Blog | Campaign wargaming for fun

Craig's third Hordes of Chaos army. Green Flavour!

Got any wargaming projects? Big or small, we want to hear about it! All project logs go in here.

Craig's third Hordes of Chaos army. Green Flavour!

Postby Craig » 29 Oct 2014, 11:27

As the thread title says, this will be my third Hordes army! I've been an avid fan of the Realms of Chaos since 4th or 5th Ed, and have gone through various iterations of the army. Initially I had a mono-Slaanesh army, but when they scrapped the Hordes of Chaos book, I sold it off and moved to a mono-Tzeentch army (I loved the Pandamonium, Infernal Puppet, Black Tongue combo). I eventually lost the love for WFB, and sold off my Tzeentch army. Now, with excitement bubbling over for The End Times, I am getting back into WFB with a mono-Nurgle army! How long until I try a mono-Khorne army...?

After purchasing some conversions and scratch builds from Warseers very own and very talented, Kronos, I have also picked up a few models to make a small 2,400 point(ish) army. Unlike [s]the odd[/s] [s]some[/s] [s]most[/s] all of my projects in the past, I am going to try and stick with this reasonable number of models, at least initially. Hopefully this way I will be able to get a painted army on the table, which will be a first for about 15 years!

I will try and maintain steady progress, as I've found what seems to be a simple and quick method of painting which achieves reasonable results. Anyway, here are my first couple of test miniatures.

More to come.
nurgle_test_scheme.jpg
Craig
Stormboy

Re: Craig's third Hordes of Chaos army. Green Flavour!

Postby Llamafish » 29 Oct 2014, 13:49

Should look good! Keep the photos rolling in!
Llamafish
Master of the Administratum

Postby chilledmonkeybrains » 29 Oct 2014, 18:09

Nice
My sculpting blog: chilledmonkeybrains.com
chilledmonkeybrains
Master of the Administratum

Postby SirTainly » 30 Oct 2014, 15:18

Good start, and all the new nurgle models look superbly detailed so they should look great when complete,.
SirTainly
Nob wiv loadsa dakka!

Return to Project logs